Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My great Creative Junior Stampers

Here are some of my great Junior Stampers
I started teaching kids stamp classes this January... and it has been a big hit with the kids
Every month I have been holding a themed Kids class... Valentines with a pizza box, Brag Scrap book with their favourite animal or events or best friends, Easter basket and my latest was thinking ahead to Mother's Day... ( can't say what it was... Surprise for all the mother!)
Here is a few pictures of our Easter themed class..

Here is the whole group


Some Stamping away ..... Some observing .....

Some Serious Stampers ...lol
Some patiently waiting ..... Some really working hard ....
And Some Inking
But Lots of fun had by all ....

No comments:

Term of Use

Recent News

New Stampin up catalogue starts July 1 , 2010