Sunday, May 31, 2009

Colour challenge #14

Since I have started reading the Twilight Saga , I have been totally hooked so i thought the perfect challenge would be an acronym with Bella ( similiar to our FIRST Challenge CC13)



B- bashful blue
E- elegant eggplant
L - lavender
L - or lilac
A- almost amethyst
The card had to include a flower and 2 embellishments
and the due date is next Thursday
This will be a challenge for myself ... not a purple lover myself..
Good luck and have fun!

I really tried to use Edward , but could not think of any good colours for his name except somthing dark , red and white...


Attention <<<<>>>> the Stampin' Up ! retired list coming soon !!!
Stay tuned right here on my blog !!!

No comments:

Term of Use

Recent News

New Stampin up catalogue starts July 1 , 2010