Thursday, June 11, 2009

Colour challenge 15 CC15

I am sorry it has been a while since I have posted..

I have a good excuse... I am going back to school in July and I have 2 assignments due before I start and I received them in the mail just last week... I have been working hard on my assisnments and forgot to post this

This is our next challenge CC15 from Stephanie
Colors: Old Olive, Kraft,Choc. chip,Not Quite Navy
F-foliage
A-angle
T-texture
H-heart(a heart or just put your heart into making a card for the special person in your life!)
E-embellishment
R-ribbon

Looks like a fun one..
I am getting ready for my class tomorrow too. I will be showing some cool folded card techniques
Come and join the fun !!

I am so busy and if I think i didn't have enough on the go ... lol I have also joined a Scrapbooking
Survivor Challenge... with the same basis at the Survivor show
We are judged on our creative Scrapbook pages ... Let see how long I can last before getting voted off ..
Here was my first challenge result

Every Thurday there is a new challenge and someone gets voted off...
PHew safe for another week.

No comments:

Term of Use

Recent News

New Stampin up catalogue starts July 1 , 2010