Monday, August 3, 2009

Colour challenge #20 wow #20already

Here it is girls finally Colour Challenge 20

you must include :
Deep red
Pumpkin pie
So saffron
Certain Celery or old olive
and include a:
butterfly
ribbon
buttons
stem of some sort ( maybe ribbon)
something must be layered or 3D
with a Thank you sentiment .....

Have fun.. lets give it until next Sunday to post
thanks girls
I am still working on my catch up projects ...sorry so late


This is Serina challenge from last week....( not a colour one but a fun one)
Sorry i forgot to post Challenge #19
This is what is challenge us on ......I want you girls to go grab all your punches ( you are going to need them)
For this card you need to get creative with your punches and create something with them for on your card.
Example: like my owl I made at Halloween
I will let you have until Sunday night to complete your card
Let your mojo go girls
..I have yet to post mine ... battery charging for camera ....


No comments:

Term of Use

Recent News

New Stampin up catalogue starts July 1 , 2010